Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Valentine!


I am the LUCKIEST girl in the WORLD!  I must have done something right in my previous life to have deserved to be with the perfect man!  

Somethings I love about Jason:  Gorgeous, sweet, super duper intelligent, Gorgeous, Hard-working, romantic, Sexy, thoughtful, courageous, loyal, dedicated, Gorgeous, spiritual, amazing father, always improving, admits his faults, loves unconditionally, Gorgeous, always actively engaged in service, the Perfect Man for me.  Did I mention he is GORGEOUS!

I Love You and Thank you for being my forever Valentine!

Here are some of my favorite pics of us!

Hawaii 2004


Mexico Cruise 2007


Leavenworth, WA 2007




Christmas 2006




Oceanside, CA 2005


Lake Las Vegas, 2004

2 comments:

Jenne said...

Super Sweet! I agree you have a great guy!! Thanks for having us at your house this weekend. The kids had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Laura, so fun to see pictures of the two of you. You are definitely a part of who Jason is today, you are a special person, we got to see that during your visit. Love you two and hope to see you soon. Hi to the boys and of course that nephew of ours. Love ya.