Monday, August 16, 2010

Girls Camp 2010

I actually got to go to Girls Camp this year, YAY! The stake has asked me every year to go and I never have been able too. Last year when I was called into YW's, the first thing I said to Jason was,"I AM GOING TO GIRLS CAMP!" I had been so excited about it all year and it truly was as wonderful as I thought it would be! I hadn't been to girls camp since I went as a youth, about 17 years ago!!! What a blast it was to be a unit leader over the second year girls with my new bud Megan!

Each camp had their own "Biffy" that they had to decorate that coordinated with our "Whos your Hero?" theme. This was my favorite one! They were the incredible Nephites!



Rylie and I in our Hero Capes!


Three of the YW from my ward! Emma, Tessa, and Ashley!


Got to love the hair! I had my hair in braids most of the week.
I love Emma!


The last night at camp and we are all still smiling!


Camp was packed and we were headed home and ready for flushing toilets and real showers! STILL, I can't wait for next year!

No comments: