In August of 2008 we had a short but sweet reunion in Utah to honor my Grandpa Rileys 90th Birthday! What a FUN time it was and how Grateful I am to have my Grandpa around still!
cool, who is the baby kathy is holding? you need to scroll down on the slide page-where you are uploading and then under the picture type in asaying or title to it, so I know who ppl are. Then make a new code and paste over the current slide.
like the blonde girl-- I remember her, cousin? cool to see all the girls.
2 comments:
cool, who is the baby kathy is holding? you need to scroll down on the slide page-where you are uploading and then under the picture type in asaying or title to it, so I know who ppl are. Then make a new code and paste over the current slide.
like the blonde girl-- I remember her, cousin? cool to see all the girls.
how do I find your home virtual tour?
Post a Comment