Saturday night Jason and I went to the church for its annual Green and Gold Ball. He knows I love to dance and so he humored me and went along for the "ride"! Thanks Babe for being so Awesome, Fun and Gorgeous! I love you!
I wish we were up to going to it. We just didn't think people would appreciate us hacking and blowing our noses by them. I hope you don't mind that I found your blog and that I'm commenting on it. If you would like to see mine it's at decourseyproject.blogspot.com
I think I will add your to my sidebar if you don't mind.
Cute picture! I never got to go that, was it fun? I always traveling with WSU when they had it. I can just see you breaking it donw in the center of the circle...you go girl, workit out now, own it. Yeah baby!
Hey girl! It's tree! I love your blog I check it all the time. You and your boys are so cute. Will, said you would love to see my blog, but I really don't do anything with it. Will and Tor set it up for me, but I haven't done anything. I'm thinking I'll start next year once I'm done with all the Holidays. I don't know,we shall see but when I do start I will for sure let you know. Miss you!! Keep in Touch! Love, Tree
5 comments:
I wish we were up to going to it. We just didn't think people would appreciate us hacking and blowing our noses by them. I hope you don't mind that I found your blog and that I'm commenting on it. If you would like to see mine it's at decourseyproject.blogspot.com
I think I will add your to my sidebar if you don't mind.
you guys are cute!
Cute picture! I never got to go that, was it fun? I always traveling with WSU when they had it. I can just see you breaking it donw in the center of the circle...you go girl, workit out now, own it. Yeah baby!
Okay so why did I have to figure out you ahve ablog from Holly's page! What up girl!!! Yeah! Now I can keep up with your cute little family! Fun!
Hey girl! It's tree! I love your blog I check it all the time. You and your boys are so cute. Will, said you would love to see my blog, but I really don't do anything with it. Will and Tor set it up for me, but I haven't done anything. I'm thinking I'll start next year once I'm done with all the Holidays. I don't know,we shall see but when I do start I will for sure let you know. Miss you!! Keep in Touch! Love, Tree
Post a Comment