Thursday, December 4, 2008

December 4th, Another Crazy Day!

Well this picture should explain ALOT!  The whole potty training thing is quite time consuming!  The game boy was incentive and it definitely works!

This was the sunset tonight and I just had to take a picture!

Parker finally convinced his Dad to build him a puppet theater!  Can anybody guess what Parker wants for Christmas?  He is going to be our performing arts major!  


1 comment:

Heidi D said...

The sunset today was AMAZING! I would have taken a picture if I had my camera with me. I was out in the Valley at it's peek and I just stood and stared at it for a while.

That picture on the potty is going to be great to bring out when he gets older.

Isn't cardboard so awesome! I'll have to post a picture of the house Lindsay made one summer.