Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let it SNOW let it SNOW let it SNOW!!!

This was taken last Sunday on Dec. 14th.  We were sitting watching t.v. when we saw a family of deer eating our grass.  I couldn't believe they had gotten SO close to the house.  They must have been really hungry!  Usually when they are in our yard and they see us move through the house they run away.  However, when I got up to grab my camera, they just froze and kept eating.  

This was taken this morning Dec. 18th.  All schools closed down today and last I checked we may have broken the 1952 record of the most snowfall in a 24 hour period here in Spokane.  I think we have had 22 inches and counting.  

This is what I saw when I opened our garage door this morning!
We have 1 mile of road in our subdivision from the front gate all the way to our house.  Jason, who is extremely sick today, has been out plowing our roads and neighbors for hours now!!  What a day!!!  

6 comments:

Walters' Place said...

Hey it looks so gorgeous out your way. How fun it is to see the deer. We are leaving for Salt Lake tomorrow. I will get in touch with you when we get back.(28th) We hope that you guys have a Merry Christmas. Enjoy all of this snow. It's so crazy. I am sure the boys loved having no snow. We will see you soon. We need to all get together. Merry Christmas!!

Walters' Place said...

I meant no school. All of this snow has fogged my brain.

Heidi D said...

It's CRAZY!! I wonder if we are still having the ward party? I know we can't go anywhere. I posted some of our snow pictures on my blog. Come on, you know you want to see! :)

It's www.decourseyproject.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Oh my! That's absolutely incredible! I hope you guys are settled in OK. Love you guys!

Sydney said...

crazy times! miss you. merry christmas

Brooke said...

your home is beautiful! yowza!

could you please come and decorate my house for me. it seriously hurts my brain.

also, were you in my town last summer? next time you'd better call me...

xo