Our little Zackary isn't so little anymore! He had a fun and eventful birthday this year! It started with a birthday bash on Friday afternoon with some of his best buddies!
Their Great Grandma "Nana" came up to visit and see Zack get baptized! She was such a blast to have around and had lots of fun hanging out with us and the kids!
Brock modeling his new appliances!
Zack and Jurrian
Saturday March 7th was Zacks Birthday and the day he got baptized!
My Handsome Boys!
Zack and PaPa practicing!
It was a beautiful baptism and very special as his PaPa Jongeward was able to baptize him!
Zackary is such a tender hearted boy. He is definetaly the peace maker in our home. He is always the first to say he is sorry and is such an amazing big brother and example to his brothers. It is eerie how much he looks and acts like his Dad! He is a mini Jason and I love it! Zackary we love you with all our hearts and are so proud of you!
The Jongeward Crew at church on Sunday!
Two generations of Beauty!
For Zacks birthday we bought him a round trip ticket to go home with Grandma & PaPa Jongeward to San Diego. Thanks to our new home school schedule he gets to go for 2 weeks. They have lots of fun stuff planned while he is visiting. They are driving up to Las Vegas to spend a few days with Aunt Tammy and his cousins before he flys home!
Zack flying to San Diego!
4 comments:
It was a really sweet day! I'm glad we were able to share it with you guys.
Happy Birthday Zack!!! You're the man. I'm proud of you for choosing to be baptized. I wish I could've been there. You're an example to me. Keep choosing the right. - your cousin Justus
You guys are all so adorable! Love the picture of all the boys dressed up together on the couch. Thanks for including me in Zach's day. He is definitely a mini-Jason! You guys must be so proud of him.
how fun! Im sad I missed it! the boys are soooooo handsome! miss you
Post a Comment