The month of December was super busy to say the least! Lots of parties, programs, events etc..... I was invited to participate in a ward play that was put on of the Christmas Carol. I was the ghost of Christmas Past! I had SO much fun doing the play and after a couple months of practicing, it was nice to finally perform it! I rented this cape and borrowed my friends wedding dress to wear underneath. Sorry I don't have more pictures to show of this!
My sister Debby flew into town for a long weekend and we had a great time catching up and visiting. We went to visit my Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Ken who live in town and caught the tail end of their Christmas party!
While Debby was visiting, we also made a trip to Coeur d'Alene, ID to go on the Santa Cruise! We met up with our good friends the Charles Family and cruised Lake Coeur d'Alene to catch a glimpse of Santa and Mrs. Clause before Christmas!
Marsha and Caleb
Richard, Tristin, and Justin
It had been almost 13 years since I had snowboarded, but I finally took Brock and Zack!!!! We get a great deal with one of the resorts in Kellog, ID called Silver Mt. through the HomeSchool program! The three of us went and had a total blast! I can't believe how quick those two caught on! I on the other hand was pretty disappointed with myself. I truly thought it would be like riding a bike........not the case at all! I used to go quite a bit in college and thought that I was pretty good in fact..... it's amazing what 13 years and 4 kids will do to you!!!!!
It only took a couple of weeks and we were back on the mountain! This time we took our good friend Brianna with us. We all had a great time and for only their second time on the Mt, the boys really got the hang of it! The boys were able to venture off the bunny hill and do their first green run!!! Yippee!! They survived the dreaded ski lift!!!! And I got my MOJO back!!! It felt so good to be back in the swing of things and enjoying a much loved old hobby of mine!
Brock shredding!
Silver Mt. is home to the Worlds Longest Gondola ride! This thing takes 30 mins start to finish. It's crazy! You park down at the base of the Mt. and ride the gondola up to the peak where the lifts are. It is a beautiful ride though!
What would Christmas time be without decorating cookies???? While I was loading these pictures, I came across some old ones of the kids a few years ago. It makes me want to cry when I see how much they have grown.
Parker, Ryder and Zack
Zack, Parker and Brock
Parker 2009
Parker 2006
Zack 2009
Zack 2006
Ryder 2009
What handsome guys!




No comments:
Post a Comment