For Christmas this year Jason and I got the boys two little kitties!
They are sisters and they are 6 weeks old.
This is Bella under the tree!
This is Dottie on her new blankie!
Brock has finally gotten his first pet!
I hope you all had a Wonderful Christmas! This year I am so grateful for my family and our good health. My 9 year old niece was diagnosed with bone cancer last week and it has forced me to reflect on the truly important things in this life! Our families mean everything! I am so grateful to be a member of the true Church of Jesus Christ and for the knowledge that I have of my Savior. My heart is overcome with gratitude for Him, for his ultimate sacrifice for us so that we can live again with him, and with our families forever!
2 comments:
Looks like Santa did you right! I was so delighted to hear from you, and LOVED that picture of beautiful you and your gorgeous guys. Many thanks!
9 years old is not right to have to deal with such a challenge. Miracles abound, and she will be blessed with many. Add my prayers to yours.
Here's to your new little ones!
I can't believe you guys not only got a cat, but you now have two!
Looks like you guys had a good Christmas. I hope you have a fun New Year too. :)
Post a Comment