My BFF from 4th grade through college was Willow. She and I keep up with each other mostly these days via blogging and recently she dared me (or something like that) to post a picture of us back in the day. This was the only one I came across so far and I liked it because it has her sister Treesje(far right) in it. Tree I know you check my blog so I hope I don't get in trouble with you on this one! We loved having Tree come live with us that last semester of single college life! Our other really good friend Laura Johnson (far left) was getting ready to leave on her mission to Russia in this picture. It was our last night out before she left. Calm down, I know what you are thinking! We were going to a BYU dance performance held on campus. Everyone looks Great, but I am totally lost on what I am wearing!?? I think the blue, crushed velvet onesie I was wearing was Aftons or something!
This picture is absolutely amazing! This one is for only Willow and I to understand! Just so your not totally confused, these guys stopped and helped us when my car broke down on the side of the road. We were headed to Park City from Provo and were about half way there when my car ran out of gas. I drove a beater car and the gas gauge was broken. Need I say anymore?
Be on the look out for more of these Will! The best is yet to come!
3 comments:
Oh No!! Why? Why? That really was the style back then, right? Either way, we look hot.;) That Picture brings back a lot of fun memories though. My question is why do I look so mad? I really hope there aren't anymore pictures of me to come. On the other hand if there are more of you and Will, bring them on. Can't wait to see them! :)
I think I had a similar outfit. My onsie was a maroon scoop neck. So funny. :)
Holy Shiz! That is sick! I look---not anything like me-- you need to post updated pictures of us. I hope more are to come. I want the one of us on our bikes in front of your house. Oh my gosh-- the 3 nephites! I love it. Remember his pants were unzipped? That was classic. We have some amazing memories. You and I are like blood sisters, way better than BFFs. I love you Lori and thank you for all the great memories! You're the best!
Post a Comment