This is my Beautiful niece Darby Riley! She is 9 years old and is being treated for bone cancer. She is sitting in her wheel chair as she cannot walk right now and you can see in the picture her foot that is bandaged that has the cancerous tumor in it. What a glorious young lady she is, just look at the smile on her face. Darby you are my Hero! What an inspiration you are to me to be able to smile and stay happy even when you are in pain and suffering. You give me hope that I can do anything I need to do in this life and that if I have a positive attitude that miracles can happen!!
The Jongeward and Kelly Boys wanted to show you their love and support by shaving their heads too! WE LOVE YOU DARBY!

2 comments:
wow! send our love to her!
To be so young and such an inspiration. Wow! Guess Spirit knows no age, no limits. And what family support! She is surrounded with love and strength. Will add my prayers....
Post a Comment